Hello DengFu

• Hello DengFu!!, it looks like you got yourself a forum, congratulations on its birth. It also looks like i am the first member, it's an honour. It also looks like this will be the first post, good job i am a satisfied E06 owner.

It has occurred to me that you probably rarely see what becomes of those bare frames you ship out to us DIY folk, and what could be a better first post than to introduce my custom DengFu E06 - Exodus.

She is an E06 not E05, she just has 3" tyres on for now :D

LOVE this bike she can handle anything, especially when she is in fat mode (i run Surly Bud 4.8 front Surly Nate 3.8 rear), she doesn't have an easy life promenading at the beach, she likes it ROUGH.

We're out in all weather and she doesn't miss a beat.

If you're a potential customer of DengFu and you are reading this during your research phase i have to let you know, this post is completely unsolicited, i'm nothing to do with DengFu, the only contact i've had with them was ordering the frame etc and some spare bolts (get the spare bolt kit, better safe than sorry), i was just looking at the new E56 (E55 non fat https://www.dengfubike.com/blogs/news/dengfu-e55-e-bike 😍  N+1? ) saw they had a forum and joined, thats it. What you will find doing your research is that everyones experience is very positive, we have by now thrashed our bikes and they have not been found wanting.

I built this bike from scratch at home.

So, i suppose the point of this post is, if you're thinking DengFu - do it, and DIY? Entirely possible :)

• @Bike Whisperer Yes, you are the first customer to post. The painting on the frame is very beautiful.

• Beautiful.  Planning a similar custom build.  Probably two, me and  the mrs.

• If you place an order, you should make a decision as soon as possible. Since the Spring Festival is celebrated in China in the middle of January, the factory will be shut down for half a month. We will also have holidays synchronously. Unable to prepare and deliver goods.@W Ev