Several pre-sales questions

• Hi,

I am planning to purchase a:

https://www.dengfubike.com/collections/carbon-bike-frame/products/e55-frame

Allow me few questions:

1) If I understood well possible to have in special color, for extra 85 USD correct ? In this case I have to provide the RAL color code I would liekto have ?

2) Is battery swappable ? So easy to change while on road if I carry a spare one ?

3) Do you have any estimation in average how may KMs possible with a DENGFU 48V 20Ah 960Wh battery using Bafang M620 ? (I know it depends on many factors, but just roughly ?)

4) Exactly which motor controller display you provide in the package together with teh frame ?

5) Does this setup has throttle + gear sensor included ?

6) If I would like to build it with gates carbon belt drive and hub gear with automatic transmssion, may I ask if that possible with the given bafang motor and electronics ? I mean posisble to connect teh ehad gear unti I purchase separately ?

7) I have a heigh of 180cm, and I am plannign to purchase teh 19" frame. Based on your experience, possible to setup the seat and handle bars in a way to ensure that I can sit on the bike with as much straighth back as possible ?

8) How much the carbon frame weights on its own ?

9) Front suspension fork place and rare air cilynder place are standard, so purchaching them from otehr brands should fit withotu any problem? 

10) May I ak from where the bike will be shipped from to be able to calculate the possible custom fees?

Sorry for havign so many questions, espcially if tehy sounds dummie ones, but I would like to ensure I am purchasing exactly what I need. 

Many thanks for your time and soonest reply!

• Staff member

Thank you Andras for your post.

Since there are many questions here and I need to send you some file.

Thus can you send me an email to : tony@dengfubikes.com

So then I can send you some files.

• Hi ,I live in the UK and fancy ordering a E55 , it says on your website its free delivery, does that include the uk?

• Staff member

Hi Terry, for some listing of E55 complete bike, free-shipping is to USA address only currently.

As we have bikes in USA warehouse already!

Should you have more questions, pls you can send me an email to: tony@dengfubikes.com

Thank you!